Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 278 to 280

Episode 280

Comment Avatar Race
Broadcast Date: 03 Jan 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 21 Dec 2015 (Monday)

Rating: ***

Guests: None

YJS shows his age & got hooked to SNS! Was a good concept to involve the fans, but was slightly draggy at the beginning. The random guest omeoni was hilarious. RUNNING BALLS ARE BACK! Loved the humiliating punishment though. I WANT ONE MONKEY TOO.


Episode 279

X Man Collaboration & Fortune Reading 2016

Broadcast Date: 27 Dec 2015 (Sunday)
Film Date: 08 Dec 2015 (Tuesday)

Rating: ****

Guests: Andy (Shinhwa), Bobby, B.I (iKON), Chae-yeon, Kim Ji-min, Kim Jung-nam (Turbo), Lee Ji-hyun, Lee Jong-soo, Seolhyun (AOA), Stephanie (The Grace)

I was rather surprised that LKS hadn't screwed up the finale. heh. My rating for this episode was purely for the Fortune Reading 2016. I'd have given it 5 stars if not for the ping pong game. Needs better editing IMHO. The fortune reading is simply amazing given the years they've been together. Feel good ep & stomachache inducing laughter.



Episode 278

X Man Collaboration
Broadcast Date: 20 Dec 2015 (Sunday)
Film Date: 08 Dec 2015 (Tuesday)

Rating: ***

Guests: Andy (Shinhwa), Bobby, B.I (iKON), Chae-yeon, Kim Ji-min, Kim Jung-nam (Turbo), Lee Ji-hyun, Lee Jong-soo, Seolhyun (AOA), Stephanie (The Grace)

Collaboration with X Man (popular variety show back a few years). While I have never watched X Man, I've seen enough episodes to know about its history from the RM members. And of course Yoon Eun-hye. For someone who's never watched X Man, I didn't really understand what the X Man really was without the help of Google. The of course game & intro dance are not to be missed, but the rest was slow and dragged out. I gave an extra star for the "X Man" team members. Still fiery as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment