Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 311 to 315

Episode 315














Running Map
Broadcast Date: 04 September 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 23 August 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: ****

Guests: Cha Seung-won

LOL. Cha Seung-won really was an amazing guest. His chemistry with the cast right from the start was amazing. Seriously Ace JH just steam rolled the guys. For comedy sake, I was hoping LKS didn't buy the small octopus (LOL) I was so hungry watching the cooking challenge. But this episode really was so good compared to the recent ones. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Episode 314













R Empire 
Broadcast Date: 28 August 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 16 August 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: **

Guests: Hong Jong-hyun, Kang Ha-neul, Lee Joon-gi

Starting was a little off. No context, but as it went along, I must say this episode's MVP is LKS. He put a different spin on betraying. And the PDs seem to put the "judges" in a prominent spot. Which makes me expect great things of the punishment episodes. Mud wrestling wasn't fun. I mean who likes to see JSJ suffer like that all over? They really have got to cut him some slack. Otherwise, rather monotonous episode. Hoping this will build up to a better "betrayal" punishment episode. 


Episode 313













Gather the Running Balls
Broadcast Date: 21 August 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 08 August 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ***

Guests: Ahn Mun-sook, Ha Jae-sook, Kim Se-jeong (I.O.I / Gugudan), Mi-joo (Lovelyz), Noh Sa-yeong, (Ahn Kil-kang as judge of RT)

I must admit, this episode was amazing. Even though we knew it was coming, it was still amazing to see the opening. I'm starting to love Jae-sook really. Her timing is impeccable.
And seriously, what is the fate of MC. Some times I can't believe the odds. But it's undeniable. Needless to say, their chemistry is amazing, to say the least. Running theater was the best thing in a long long while. I've not laughed as hard. Please do it again PD team!!! YJS vs LKS still immensely funny. MONDAY COUPLE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



Episode 312

Monthly Running Man

Broadcast Date: 14 August 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 26 July 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Bada, Jo Jung-chi, Kim Kyung-ho, Yoo Byung-jae, Yoon Jong-shin

I didn't get the point of their outfits at the opening. They completely lost the plot there. -.-
I think just a monthly representation is a little too abstract for it to make it funny. But I do like that the writers are "officially" banning cheating. I feel like it will backfire though. The members themselves have said, the whole point of some of them is to cheat & betray.
It got rather draggy at the games & kinda yawn inducing. I feel like this episode is them finding a fit, but it's kinda like that dress that makes you look fat from almost all angles. Although you can tell the relationship among the team has become way too comfortable, it's not really sparking anything anymore. I feel like I'm up for disappointment every Sunday (Monday for me). Please find a better way, PD team. ><



Episode 311

Mysterious R Cube Race
Broadcast Date: 07 August 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 18 & 19 July 2016 (Monday & Tuesday)

Rating: **

Guests: No guests

I like how the entire team ganged up on KJK to start the love line. And how cooperative Soo Ae was! Love ice hockey games and their violence. But you could tell it toned down a lot. Was hoping for a more fun morning mission. I guess they really do want to shed their "old selves". I can't help but pity JSJ this episode really, he didn't even get a single clue. I mean, if they want to change the concept of the game, you can't exactly keep some parts and then hope for the best too right? Here's hoping the fresh start will really be a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment