Older Reviews!

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Running Man Episode Guide

안녕!

So from my addiction, my friend introduced this episode guide to me.
I have visited this page more than I've eaten in the past 3 months since April 2016.

It was great the first 4 weeks.
I referred to it so fervently, that it's the first site that pops up when I type "L" in my search box.

But after 4 weeks & watching the bulk of the 270+ episodes with the reviews, I realised that she's too busy to continuously update :(

I'm not the best with pictures & gifs even though I love seeing them, so please bear with me! I'll work on it!

So, I'm going to try & pick up where she left off!
Lore, if you ever read this, please do not get offended! 
I just want to have an episode guide to refer for the updated episodes!


I've started posting the updates in separate posts. 
For some reason, the formatting just doesn't work on this page :(

Sorry, I'm not really blog/IT savy! Can't figure the underlying issue. 

p.s. Hey guys! I'll update probably every Wednesday (given that I take a day to wait for the subs to come up!) Thanks for reading!! :) 

11 comments:

  1. the last blog has helped me a lot when i want information about episodes, i wanted the update and now you are here ! thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last blog has helped me a lot when i want information about episodes, i wanted the update and now you are here ! thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for the effort making this. Fighting! :D
    Also, I saw pictures of Seventeen and BTS being on Running Man, but looking at the reviews, I didn't see anything like this and I'm confused... (。>﹏<。)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seventeen was in Ep 272, I only started 278! But in 272, it was the one where they invited 94 guests, making it close to impossible to list them all out :(

      BTS was in Ep 300, also, too many fleeting guests appearances, hence I left them out! :( Sorry about that!!

      Delete
    2. There's no reason to say sorry, that's not your problem they've recruited so many guests. By the way, is it just my laptop or the domain is really Hungarian, just because, you know, I'm Hungarian :D

      Delete
    3. Thanks!! :D I think it's your laptop! I'm from Singapore! :)

      Delete
  4. Was using Lore's site for episode reference also but then when I reached the last ep that she/he rated, I felt lost. Idk where to look for sites that rates each episodes too. Good thing I found your comment with the link! Thank you so much for this!!! If you need help with adding photos per episodes, I can help you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Love doing it! :)

      Sure! That sounds so awesome! Too swarmed at work to start taking screenshots & making into gifs even though I really want to! :(

      Delete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. I started watching Running Man again after years and I couldn't be more grateful for your effort on continuing the episode guide! Hope you're enjoying doing this and having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete