Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 301 to 305

Episode 305

Running Man vs Avengers

Broadcast Date: 26 Jun 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 13 June 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ***

Guests: Jo Se-ho, Kim Dong-hyun, Kim Jun-hyun, Lee Jung-jin, Lee Kyung-kyu, Lee Soo-min, Yoo Jae-hwan
I'm always a fan when RM teams up tgr. It makes me smile deep in my heart. But Lee Kyung-kyu stole the show. Not the God of Variety for nothing. Best timing & comments. One of the better episodes this year.

Episode 304

Oh My Queen
Broadcast Date: 19 Jun 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 14 June 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: **

Guests: Park Shin-hye, Yoon Kyun-sang, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-seok

JIHYO MAJORLY PRETTY. I CANNOT. 2 stars are purely just for her white dress. Honestly, the guests didn't stand out. Completely zero presence from the two male guests. Either that or the editing was horrible. I totally disliked Lee Sung-kyung in this ep.

Episode 303

The Hunt
Broadcast Date: 12 Jun 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 31 May 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Ahn Sung-ki, Han Ye-ri, Jo Jin-woon, Kwon Yul

The start was predictable, I mean, come on, were they all really NOT going to open that box. Even then the race was so-so. LKS made it only slightly more interesting. But still overall not a fun episode.


Episode 302

Dangerous Meal
Broadcast Date: 05 Jun 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 24 May 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: **

Guests: Yeo Jin Goo, TWICE

Meal introduction was predictable. I gave it an extra star just for the bravery at the bee mission. Yeo Jin Goo was funny & super cute. TWICE on the other hand, I found really annoying and flat. 


Episode 301

7 vs 300 2
Broadcast Date: 29 May 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 09 May 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ***

Guests: None

Took way too long for the games at the school. Although, totally in love with MC mission. Excuse me while I swoon. The final game was a bit of a let down given the build up through the day. Interesting concept, but not the right ep to play the mission

No comments:

Post a Comment