Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 306 to 310

Episode 310

The Representative Race 
Broadcast Date: 31 Jul 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 18 July 2016 (Monday)

Rating: **

Guests: Ha Jae-Sook, Oh Yeon-Seo, Soo Ae

The starting was good, I think I'm rather sadistic to enjoy seeing them scared shitless. Didn't last long enough to keep me entertained, but I like the fact that they are now choosing people based on results and not as members. Although how much is scripted, I can't say for sure. The second half was long and draggy IMO. Could have been more entertaining? Soo Ae took way too long to warm up to the cast.

Episode 309

Lee Kwang Soo's Revenge
Broadcast Date: 24 Jul 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 12 July 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Hong Kin-kyung, Lee Ki-woo, Seo Jang-hoon

I'll say that the saving grace is the hilarity of the height difference and body gags. While I love LKS half to death, but this concept is neither new nor funny. His previous revenge challenge was way better in comparison. RM members excel, as per usual. Loved it while LKS team is discussing, RM is just leisurely playing. But in any case, 생일 축하 이광수!


Episode 308

Special Agent H
Broadcast Date: 17 Jul 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 04 July 2016 (Monday)

Rating: *

Guests: Ji Jin-hee, Kim Hee-ae

The spy thing is really weird for me. Only selling point for the show will be the food challenge, interesting concept to mess with their heads. But even then, it was overall draggy to say the least. I think I'll start giving zero points for episodes if it's just going to anchor on one good point. 


Episode 307

The Best Couple Trip
Broadcast Date: 10 Jul 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 05 July 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Bo-ra, Da-som, Hyo-rin, So-you (Sistar), Shownu

Given how excited I was from the mission at the end of last episode, honestly, I wasn't very happy at how it turned out. And for it to have shed light that some of the members themselves don't seem connected to the show anymore, was rather disappointing. I mean, if you don't root for yourselves, it's hard to convince fans to root for you right? Loved the guests, Shownu I'm guessing he's really new so not much presence felt? I liked that even though the outdoor events were cancelled, the members did rise up to the challenge. The whole ganging up on LKS is getting really old for me honestly. He won the points fair & square with the partner. One star purely for the fact how funny LKS height made it for his partner. 


Episode 306

Suspicious R Rescue
Broadcast Date: 03 Jul 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 28 June 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: **

Guests: Kyung-ri, Lee Ki-woo, Nickhun

I didn't even sense the presence of Kyung-ri. So-so episode. I'd have given one star if not for the ending mission by Myuk PD. OMG HE's BACK!!!! I'm totally looking forward to the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment