Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 316 to 320

Episode 320



Acquire the Consonants
Broadcast Date: 09 October 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 03 October 2016 (Monday)

Rating: **

Guests: Jo Yoon-hee, Lee Joon, Lim Ji-yeon, Yoo Hae-jin

I thought it was really quite educational (who knew RM could be lol). Hae-jin was so clueless it was funny. Evil to starve them though. I can't really place a finger on the issue, but I'd say it was too complicated to explain which took a bit of the fun of it.

Episode 319













Running Man TV (1) & Running Man Go
Broadcast Date: 02 October 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 13 & 27 September 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Multiple appearances

I didn't really like this episode. Felt so all over the place. I'd think it's fun if we were doing it with them, just not watching this. Massively confusing. Only point I thought was funny was when LKS & YJS were sent to jail with action messages. Idk. It really depends. Did you like the 100 vs 100 episode? If you did, you'd like this, if not, you won't. I personally didn't like it.

Episode 318



Running Man TV (1)
Broadcast Date: 25 September 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 13 September 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *

Guests: Multiple appearances

This episode wasn't all that bad, objectively, but it was not good. I didn't get the concept it was trying to go for, and use YJS again really has gotten way too old. I'd very much like to have seen JSJ done scene stealing. While I'm happy for LKS (supposedly), his mission was literally the most lame and pointless one. I honestly didn't see the point of it. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see part 2 next week. Maybe they are building up for something. But at this point, I'm not holding my breath. If you don't have time this week, maybe don't bother. Go watch EXO & YJS dance, way more wonderful. (IC ep 498) Teaser for you:




Episode 317




Running Man vs Avengers 2
Broadcast Date: 18 September 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 06 September 2016 (Tuesday)

Rating: *****

Guests: Han Hye-jin, Key (Shinee), Kim Dong-hyun, Lee Kyung-kyu, Moon Hee-joon (HOT), Sung Hoon, Yoon Hyung-bin

This episode is the sequel to Ep 305. I wished they did more of "runjuring" to be honest. Quite like seeing the members scared half to death. But what I liked most about this episode was the pacing. The second game made me literally LOL. Did love it so much when they did the skills assessment. I guess they need to give LKK some face & let him win right? Both teams' choices were predictable towards the end. But all in all, a good episode.

Episode 316




Train to Prison
Broadcast Date: 11 September 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 29 August 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ****

Guests: Hyo-rin, GOT7, Lee seul

LOL. This episode was classic RM team work. Or lack thereof if you want to be technical. But it was really good. Was hoping someone would have to do the final mission though.

No comments:

Post a Comment