Older Reviews!

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Episodes 281 to 285

Episode 285

Fifth Official Skills Assessment
Broadcast Date: 07 Feb 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 25 Jan 2016 (Monday)

Rating: *****

Guests: None

Honestly, I enjoyed it completely & thoroughly. 5 stars for the amazing cast chemistry throughout, pacing was keeping me at the edge of my seat. Was a finale meant for JSJ. This is a must watch.


Episode 284

Agent J & Secret Society
Broadcast Date: 31 Jan 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 11 Jan 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ****

Guests: Ji So-yun, Jong Tae-se, Park Ji-sung

Love the giant set & the games. Along with the massively confusing spy vs agent J. But I like the editing this time round, gives you a better feel. And JSJ, you'll think after SIX years he'll learn, you'll be wrong.


Episode 283

Smile Cup - Shanghai
Broadcast Date: 24 Jan 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 10 Jan 2016 (Sunday)

Rating: ***

Guests: Ji So-yun, Jong Tae-se, Park Ji-sung

There hasn't been an episode with Park Ji-sung that I've not enjoyed. RM has proven time & again they really are not on the professional level for football. But the effort they put in warms my heart. Miss Mong's airport fashion <3. Morning missions are the best. But honestly, I have to give them credit. To film 24/7 at the most vulnerable states, I'm really amazed. Miss Mong has been my complete idol. She's amazing in all ways.


Episode 282

Winter's tale
Broadcast Date: 17 Jan 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 04 Jan 2016 (Monday)

Rating: **

Guests: Go Ah-sung, Lee Hee-joon, Si-Wan (ZE:A), Hong Yoon Hwa (Hostess)

With the exception of Hong Yoon Hwa, the guests were quite boring. The intro stories are hilarious. Love cooking episodes, but not a fan of fishing episodes. A little weird in the pacing. Quite a nice twist at the end.



Episode 281

Game of Heirs
Broadcast Date: 10 Jan 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 22 Dec 2015 (Tuesday)

Rating: ****

Guests: None, but Lim Ji Yeon as hostess

I've always got a soft spot for the elaborate introductions. The members all look amazing. My other soft spot will be guest-less episodes. Because they usually are amazing. Name tag running circle just cracks me up. AND RAMEN ALWAYS look better when they are eating. Unbelievable sharpness and logical assumptions. They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment