Older Reviews!

Monday 26 December 2016

Episode 331 to 335

Episode 335














Member's Week: Ji Suk Jin
Broadcast Date: 22 January 2017 (Sunday)
Film Date: 16 January 2017 (Monday)

Rating: *****

Guests: None (Ryu Soo Jeong)




I love this episode for everything it represented about JSJ. I loved it so much. From the "solitary" cell to the challenge, I loved every moment of this. He deserves this episode.

Episode 334














Member's Week: Kim Jong Kook
Broadcast Date: 15 January 2017 (Sunday)
Film Date: 03 January 2017 (Tuesday)

Rating: ***

Guests: None (Jung So Young as date)



I'm impressed they got a non-celebrity to agree to this & to go on such a public first date. Apparently she was sincere about the blind date even though she say she doesn't like celebrity? I think it's not funny but it's heart-warming. Which I thought RM should just define what they want to do. Seeing how this is the end, if you wanna do heart-warming, don't do it half-f*? All out make us cry please. It's great to watch KJK going on a "real" date. I'm leaving the quotes in because, tv. Just great if you love KJK, if not, don't bother.. But you'll still watch it lol.

Episode 333














Member's Week: Song Ji Hyo
Broadcast Date: 08 January 2017 (Sunday)
Film Date: 02 January 2017 (Monday)

Rating: ****

Guests: None



LOL. I loved every part of this, even when LKS was so thick-skinned UNTIL~.
So either all these while, JSJ was very good at acting that he "hated" his marriage, OR, they made him "pass" this BECAUSE of the rife it's caused in JSJ real marriage? Either way. JSJ in a VERY different light. Only removed one star cos of the sheep segment. Wasn't remotely funny, really. They could have cut of the sheep segment & extended the 미고사 session. 

With every episode now, I'm sad.. 고마워, members. I'm really going to miss you guys. TT

Episode 332














Running Man Ceremony 2017
Broadcast Date: 01 January 2017 (Sunday)
Film Date: 26 December 2016 (Monday)

Rating: ***

Guests: None, Kim Hwan as host



I love every start of the year episode, purely just from the fortune telling. 
Park Sung Joon fortune teller is just hilarious. LOL.

But honestly this round feels very "coincidental" that SJH and KJK has "good" fortunes and are "paired" together. Call me skeptical, but I think the staff is trying to put more "good" focus on them. You can tell SJH is still upset. She's not fully hundred percent into the filming. While KJK is doing well, but it's a big problem if SJH is going to continue like this. I understand fully that she's entitled to be upset and all, but if it really makes her this uncomfortable, maybe she shouldn't film anymore? Or give her a longer break to recover. It's not easy being in the limelight of such a scandal, more so when you're a strongly private person. She didn't have room to grief. 

Please SBS, fire that guy already. 

Episode 331















Bad Santa Christmas
Broadcast Date: 25 December 2016 (Sunday)
Film Date: 05 December 2016 (Monday)

Rating: *****

Guests: 
Kim So-hyun as Host


Merry Christmas 여러분!! 
This episode warms me up in so many ways, the fact that it focused on the interaction among the members, the fact they knew each other so well, and the fact that they simultaneously feel bad and went all out to bully each other. While it was obvious, I loved every minute of it. It warmed my heart so much, and the fact that their telepathy scared even themselves. Especially so since the scandal broke only AFTER they filmed this. For a short moment, I thought we'd have 7012 back again, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen. 

And are you kidding me with that apology RM staff? That's all you're going to do? There'd better be a bigger and better apology from SBS. (FIRING THE PD). 
Seriously. What's taking you guys so long?!

Anyway, please watch this episode, I loved it so much. Hope you do too! <3
Happy New Year guys!!

p.s. I'm in the middle of festivities and all, gifs will have to take awhile. 미안해


2 comments:

  1. Agree with you about ep 332 and the way the staffs handle KJK and SJH (Some fans also speculate that LKS's fortune about distancing himself from KJK and working together with YJS is SBS' way of preparing a new variety show with Yoo-Lee, as the two of them shone the most on latest RM episodes but LKS's friendship with KJK might make it hard for him to do RM after such thing happened to KJK)...

    I think the only time SJH feels genuinely okay is after she picked KJK for the water bomb and when she saw the PD being water bombed. Next week will be JH's though so I hope she'll have fun :D Also, some KJK fans who went to SBS Award (after the filming) said that he was actually really off, with SJH and HH who sat next to him trying to cheer him up through the show, so I think it was also hard for him, he was just better at not showing it.

    Personally I'm really excited about the members' week. I hope it will be executed well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, didn't think about that way that they are distancing KJK & LKS. Why do they still try to manipulate this is really beyond me.

    Sigh. KJK is also having a very hard time, he's at the age and condition that he really just can't keep this sort of programs up too.

    Yes! Member's week has started off quite well now! :)

    ReplyDelete